Monday, September 24, 2012

The Cature



The Capture
Numbers of page read : 25
Summary :

   Guardians of Ga’hool - The capture is story about Solen who the second brother of 3 Barn Owls in forest of Tyto. Solen has got five people in his family. His parents are Father Noctus, mother Marela, elder brother Kludd, and Younger sister Eglantine.

   So far in the book, Solen is a child who just begin to grow fur, on the other hand his elder brother Kludd has newly fledged wings. His mother Marela and father Noctus are waiting for hatched their egg and also Solen looks forward to his sister. However, Oldest son Kludd does not interest about her hatching. He only concerned about his First Born ceremony. He is arrogant teenager. Reason why he waits for First ceremony, because,after ceremony, he can fry alone without their parent’s watching. However, young owls usually attempt fly alone when their parent were out hunting. This behavior is very dangerous, because many predators live in the land.
   One day, Eglantine was born. Solen’s parents began to look for their daughter’s prey, so their children often left alone. Meanwhile, other owl family’s Owlets disappeared. Although Solen’s parents are worried about this event, they leave the nest to find their daughter prey. However, they do not return the nest on time. So, Solen worried about their parents and he decided to find their parents. But Solen does not know way to fly. Thus, he asked to help his brother Kludd for teaching him to fry. But his elder brother Kludd denied his asking. So, Solen attempted alone to fly and he dropped to the ground.

Reaction :

   When I was read first time, I was thoroughly confused. Because this book’s vocabulary and expression are unfamiliar for me. (Actually, First chapter is not interesting for me.) However, I understood context when accidents happened. Actually, I want to watch a movie, because I wonder about next episode. (Guardians of ga’hool was made by Film last year) But teacher said to me “Don’t watch a movie”.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for Your story.It is very attractive . You could reveal important information by good way which I can understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems a nice novel. It sounds like a lot of action and stories will happen later on. I think this story is a carton show in my country but I am not sure 100%. However, nice summery and I will read more to check if it is like the carton show I mentioned or not. Thanks

    ReplyDelete