Monday, October 1, 2012




The Capture
Numbers of page read : 37
Summary :

New Character
Mrs. Plithiver - She is blind snake and protect the nest.
Gylfie - She is Elf Owl. Her age is 29nights(old). -Soren
Skench - She is mysterious orphan’s - Aegolius Academy- teacher.

   After falling down a nest, Soren ask for Mrs. Plithiver’s help. However, suddenly, come in to hearing strange sound around Soren. Soren is embarrassed and he escape from the nest. After then, Soren got lost and is snatched by strange owl’s troop.
   Captured Soren asked strange owl’s leader and he knew that he is not only captured owl. Soren met the Elf Owl Gylfie. Gylfie is younger than Soren, but he can fry. So Soren asked her for teaching to escape from strange troops. However They are taken from Aegolus Academy.
   In that place, Soren and Glylfie met Skench who is discipline teacher. Skench said to them they are orphan and If they are good to follow, she will give them their true name. Becuase, in Aegolius Academy, owls do not use their own name. They are called number code name.


Reaction
  In this week, I was very confused, because this chapter’s vocabulary is very difficult for me. So I only read the book 12p. However, I understood main accident and important thing. Next week, I’ll try hard to read and organize vocabulary.

3 comments:

  1. I think that your new post is good because you is trying to use hard vocabulary. Thank you because I am also learning your new vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interesting with your story. I think when you use hard vocabulary ,that is great . Thank you for your choosing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so excited. I do not know what is happening next but I want to know. Hard vocabulary become easier when you read again. It happened with me in my novel too. You can use the dictionary buy try not because if you figure out the meaning from the text it will stick in your mind. Thanks for the summery I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete